Monday, January 4, 2010

Don't be your own worst enemy












Not to be arrogant, but I often get letters about how something I wrote or did helped someone solve a spiritual problem, get some weird vision of some diety, or protect them from the unseen forces that plague them. Those letters are great and thank you all for them, but this week I got a thank you letter that I have been hoping to get since The Sorcerer's Secrets hit the shelves...

I helped someone get laid.

The bulk of the book was on practical measurable results in the real world after all. I have gotten a lot of good feedback on the financial magic section and oodles on the first part of the book, but this is the first success story based on the love and influencing chapters. The best part is that the bulk of the work this person did was on themselves. Sometimes it takes a concrete and material objective to kick our butts in gear to do all the stuff that we say we want to do in the spiritual arena.

In this case he recognized that his major problem was fear of rejection, and using a the "Summoning of the Seducer" ritual, and the meditations on rejection he got over his fear and started approaching women. Apparently lots and lots of women. Just like the book says, he got rejected a lot, but meditated on that rejection and found it wasn't such a big deal after all. After he became more comfortable in the approach, he started getting IOI's and eventually closed the deal with someone that he would have thought out of his league only a few months ago.

One thing that I always remind myself when I am afraid of doing something is that in my life so far I regret the things that I did'nt do WAY more than the things I did. Having studied these things now, I can look back on my pre-married life and see at least a dozen women that gave me signals which I ignored out of fear.

Take a look at the cartoon above. Click on it if you cant see the whole thing. If you are single, dont be that guy (or girl). Fear truly is the mind killer. Allow it to pass over you and through you so you can go get some!


4 comments:

La Lubu said...

One thing that I always remind myself when I am afraid of doing something is that in my life so far I regret the things that I did'nt do WAY more than the things I did.

Me too!! Right on!!

A few years ago, my mother was diagnosed with cancer for the second time (metastatic breast cancer). She was told at the time of diagnosis that there was no cure or remission this time. She wasn't expected to still be alive now, in fact.

And...that really hit me, when she was diagnosed. Not just because of the grim diagnosis, but the sadness of all those regrets, lost opportunities, denied or forgotten pleasures...and I set forth not to have that happen to me. She busted her ass when she was a young woman to buy a fancy china set over time (y'know, like they used to do, door to door)---that china has never been used. She has beautiful clothes in the closet that have never been worn. Things like that.

And I'm not doing that. Period. I'm not sending that message to my daughter. I wish life had been different for my mother (cue up Meshell N'degeOcello's "Makes Me Wanna Holler"). I can't fix that. But I can fix myself.

Taking the Strategic Sorcery course is part of that path for me. I'm here because I asked the multiverse for a teacher---and found your blog. So.

Best wishes for you and yours. Best wishes for your student who got laid too...hope he keeps rockin' on with his bad self! ;-)

Suecae Sounds said...

Love that comic.

corvusbrachyrhynchos said...

Regret?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYGoougMHSQ

Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju said...

Your experience echoes mine in all respects.Thanks for acknowledging the imoportance of getting laid, and,even better, through using a non-coercive magical method in which the focus is on self development.That is very mature