Friday, May 1, 2009

Walpurgisnacht


Walpurgisnacht. 

I attended the Grand Sabbat last night and danced the dance that you can only do without a body. Tantrikas and Witches everywhere, I think I saw a few of you there. 

Can't say that I learned anything new, but I certainly came back full of piss and vinegar. 

Hail to the angel of the first flame, fallen for freedom's sake.

Hail to the light of Beltane, which warms the soul, but hail also to the darkness of Walpurgisnacht that stirs the passions. The farthest stars are only visible when the nearer lights are dim. 


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to know this and remember it as a true memory is...well, weird and a bit scary.

Persephone said...

Wow, and I had a dream that you were in that night.

P

Jason Miller, said...

Persephone,

What was I doing, and more importantly, how did you feel afterwards.