Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nybor Tarot Images

This link (NSFW) will get you to the art for the deck http://nyborart.com/tarot.php

This thing is blowing my mind. When was only able to examine other peoples decks I knew I liked it, but didnt really see the patterns established in the re-named cards or how they related to the traditional Tarot. Now that I have my own deck and have read the book, I have to say that this is really brilliant.

Elspeth was right, that it is also a very unambiguous deck. None of those issues I would have with traditional Tarot when a court card would come up in a final outcome slot.

3 comments:

silverlocke said...

$315! i think i'll stick with my lmd tocm deck which i was 'lucky' enough to find for actual retail price before they disappeared into the ether.

i kinda get why the gd made it a requirement? project? to create your own deck and i suppose that would be the ideal. but until then, a deck that calls out to you so strongly is a close second. congrats on finding one.

/s~

She Who Works Her Will said...

This deck is amazing! The imagery is incredible!

Suecae Sounds said...

Not my bag. But to each of his own. :)