A little background: There's a young woman at work who I have been attracted to but felt was out of my league because of her younger age and good looks. She never showed any interest in me.
I received the second part of lesson 12 and read it in the morning before work. I saved the seals attachment to my computer and split them into separate files; one for each seal. I figured out the order and labeled them. I went to work, saw the young lady in question and decided to put the seal of Venus to a test.
For the ritual materials, I printed out the seal of Venus, gathered seven white unscented tea light candles and a stick of rose incense all of which I already had. I wanted a fine unscented powder and asked a lady friend for a recommendation. She gave me some unscented facial powder from a package that she had not opened yet.
Before bed, I set the seven tea lights in a circle on the floor seven feet in diameter. Within the circle, I placed a serving tray in the center with the seal and incense on it. I sprinkled the facial powder around the seal so that I could still see it. I lit the candles and incense.
I stood before the alter and called out "Hekas Hekas Este Babeloi!" while clapping three times above my head. I then performed the Centering Exercise and the Rending of Space Exercise on pages 42-43 of TSS.
I sat on the floor, looked at the seal with a relaxed gaze and started Vase breathing. On the out breath I vibrated the EH vowel repeatedly until I felt tranced enough. I then visualized the seal expanding until I could step thru it to the planet Venus. I recited the "Summoning the Seducer" invocation from memory (TSS pages 171-172). With that done I opened my hands toward the seal, projected my will and recited the Venus consecration (TSS pages 179-180). I folded the seal inclosing the powder closed the ritual and went to bed.
The next day, Wednesday, I put the talisman/powder in a zip lock bag and went to work. I waited until she was away from her desk and no one was looking, and blew a little powder over her chair and keyboard/mouse. I put the seal in my wallet. Later, I ran into the her in the employee lounge and found it easy to strike up a conversation with her. I worked at projecting confidence and detached intensity. It seemed to go well and I left it at that.
The next day, Thursday, I talked to her some more and found out she was interested in seeing a movie that I was also interested in. I suggested a date for Friday night and she said yes.
Friday morning, I repeated the above ritual without the powder. I went to work, we talked some more and made arrangements. I followed the tip on pages 185-186 TSS: dinner at one place, movie at a second and coffee/desert at a third.
We had a great time and I have invited her to a Super Bowl party a friend and I are throwing.
Ba da bing ba da boom!
As we will do with all of these, a quick run down of the tech:
- Starts out with a good goal: tougher than he would normally be able to accomplish on his own, but not ridiculously improbable. He is looking to snag a date with a younger hotter girl, not have Megan Fox ring his doorbell.
- Stared with Temple Magic using the Summoning of the Seducer to make himself more attractive to her which is indirect influence, or as they say, "Inner Game".
- Still in the Venusian temple, he empowered a Seal and Powder for use in direct influence.
- The next day he moves into Field Magic mode and plants the powder where she will come into contact with it
- He keeps the Consecrated Venus Seal on his person as a Talisman. This has both direct and indirect influencing properties.
- He querries the target and finds common ground, a movie in this case, than takes charge of the situation and suggests a date.
- The Day of the Date he goes back into Temple Magic mode and repeats the ritual. He takes charge and makes all the arrangements for the date which shows confidence and leadership. This is a way of DHV (displaying higher value).
- Since subconscious mind tends to view separate locations each as thier own event (ie: date) he creates a false sense of shared history by Event Stacking.
Equally important is what he did not do. He did not overload himself with too much tech. This is important. In TSS I give a lot more tech than what he used, and as the course proceeds the number of options at his disposal will be truly staggering. The thing is that if you load up on too many spells and techniques there is no room left for spontaneity. He chose just a few things to use, which was 100% correct. Any more and he would have overloaded the situation, and quite possibly himself.
It is important to remember that if he decides he wants to move into a real relationship with this woman he will probably use less and less tech, especially after having sex the first time. It is our features and value that make us attractive to others, but paradoxically it is often our flaws that make us lovable. Too much tech and you run the risk of never being open, too little and you might never get your foot in the door in the first place.