Thursday, December 18, 2008


Sometimes I am right on with the Pope. 
I was just saying this same thing this afternoon. 

I did'nt think I would like Palpetine.... opps Benedict much, but I do. 

VATICAN CITY - The world economic crisis might mean fewer Christmas presents, but Pope Benedict XVI says that tough times can give back simplicity and solidarity to holiday celebrations.

Benedict has expressed hope that the financial crisis will help people focus on the spiritual meaning of Christmas, when Christians worldwide mark the birth of Jesus.

Benedict says the crisis can help people to rediscover what he calls "the warmth, simplicity, friendship and solidarity" contained in authentic Christmas values.

The pope reflected on economic suffering during his traditional Wednesday audience with pilgrims and tourists at the Vatican.

No comments: