Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Strategic Sorcery and Student Loans

Here is another testimonial from a student on the course.

Good work people!




Having read your blog post about the pub tonight, I thought I might share too...


I recently consecrated a wand using the methods in your course, and partly to work with it and partly because I needed it, I decided to use the wand to help me get a student line of credit for my upcoming
year of law school. I meditated on the goal and sought out a sigil, which I received. I used the wand to trace out the sigil of Jupiter you sent out, pore-breathed the energy, then sent that energy through
the wand into a nice purple copy of the sigil I received in meditation. I also charged a document I knew the loan officer would touch.


I then went to the bank (did this on a Thursday for more Jupiter power). I got the nicest bank employee I've ever met, and she was able to get me the loan, no problem, way faster than I expected.


As a bonus, my partner also received an unsolicited $1000 scholarship for her degree work, as well as a large low-interest loan.


Great stuff Jason -- thanks


- A


No, great stuff to you A! You took the tech, came up with the strategy, and then did the work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome story. I have to admit I was distracted by the bitchin' wand in the picture and clicked through to The Wand Shop.

*shudders* So. Much. Purple...