Sunday, August 31, 2008

Excremeditation

I usually do my morning rituals before eating breakfast but this morning I needed something in my stomach badly, so I said a brief Guru Yoga before getting out of bed and than made breakfast: three eggs over easy and cinnamon toast.

I than came up stairs, donned my alb and set about praying and doing ritual. After I finished my personalized version of the Bornless rite I needed to shit really badly. So I said a brief pausing prayer, took off the alb and sought out that "other" throne. Thing is that all the juice that flows down from above doesnt stop just cuz you are answering natures call. A very strange sensation having the light of divinity pour into me from above, and the physical waste of my body pushed out at the same time. If you have ever drank a glass of water while peeing, than its a bit like that.

Following the tantric vow not to separate the perception of pure from the impure I sat and meditated on it.

Excremeditation if you will.

Its actually very much like the Vajrasattva ritual where a Buddha-field pours light from the Dharmakaya into Vajrasattva who transforms it Sambogakaya Nectar as waste and pours it into the crown of your head. You than transform it into Nirmanakayta waste and it drips downward from you into the mouth of Yama and all the demons, which they find nourishing. The waste of eash higher realm is food for the realm below it.

Anyway, I eventually left my excremeditation, donned the alb and got back to my Sunday work proper.

Dominus Vobiscum Y'all.

3 comments:

Monsignor Scott Rassbach said...

My ex-wife and I had an idea for a book like this; Yoga-pooping, enlightenment through excrement.

It was just meant to be a joke, though.

Robert said...

Many years ago, I had invoked the god-form of Anubis. During his stay in my body, I farted. I asked, "Do gods shit?" He said, "Yes but not in a way you can understand." Your post these years later cleared that up.

Quaero Lux said...

Great, I'm not going to get the image of Cherubim taking a dump on the Earth out of my head all day now lol