Monday, September 29, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT



Today is Michaelmas, the feast of the Taxiarch Michael, He who is like God, the Archangel of Sol.

Because of the nature of my first book, many people have contacted me requesting protection rituals from both psychic and physical dangers. I will still be available for hire to work on specific cases when needed, but I wanted to be able to offer something powerful as a service to anyone that needs help.

I have been for a few months now been secretly consecrating a safebox physically and psychically lined with seals and spells of Michael and topped with a consecrated statue of the Angel. Going forward, unless I am traveling, I will be doing a weekly invocation over the box invoking the angels protection of all who have a magickal link and petition inside the box.

To send me a link and petition, address it to:
Jason Miller, C/O Michael,
P.O. Box 40
Barnegat, NJ 08005

The service is free. If you wish to make an offering in thanks to the help received please find a charity that offers protection to the helpless, such as a shelter for battered women or children, and make your offering there.

Do not send anything that you want to receive back. The petition should be handwritten and state any specific needs for protection if you should have them. You can send petitions just for general protection if you like. If you want to send an additional link besides the petition, a lock of hair or fingernail will suffice. Please no large objects. Petitions made for other people are allowed.

Unless otherwise instructed I will be reading your name and part of your petition as part of the invocation the first week that I receive it. If you do not want me to read your petition, simply fold it closed and tape it shut. The issue will than be between you and the Archangel only.

1 comment:

WitchDoctorJoe said...

I think this is an awesome idea and it's equally awesome that your doing it for free. Right on Dude.