Monday, August 3, 2009

INOMINANDUM.COM IS UP!

Hi all.

I did my first website myself in the 90's using just word and a little knowlege of HTML. Later I used front page and angelfire. For a few years now, ever since I let Tantrickery lapse, I had making a newer more professional website on my "to do list". I downloaded Dreamweaver, I bought an account at a proper host, but I just could never find the time and motivation to do anything with it. After finally coming to terms with the fact that I just was not going to do it myself, I hired someone.

Thank you Donald, my oldest friend, first magickal comrade in arms, and now webmaster.

Check out his work, and my latest activities at INOMINANDUM.COM

If you like what you see, keep him in mind for your next web project. The design is all his, and I think he captured it beautifully.

Keep an eye on the site because there will be a lot going on there over the next few months:
  • At the end of the week, the Strategic Sorcery forum will be up and running
  • A series of Advanced Magick Chapbooks will be sold via the site: the first one tentaivly titled: "The Seven Sigils" and the second one titled "Dimensional Magicks"
  • On Halloween 2009 I will be launching my 52 week Strategic Sorcery course.



1 comment:

WitchDoctorJoe said...

That's awesome man. I am looking forward to the forum and course.

And to think I knew him when...