Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lunatic Tarot


Does anyone else wake up in the morning with the sensation that a particular Tarot Deck needs to speak with them?

Had a long series of readings with the Lunatic Tarot today that was quite illuminating.

Also the art is just amazing.

In other divination related news, a close friend is sending me a set of Mo Dice and text translated into English. These particular dice were blessed by Chokyi Trichen, who was one of the Dalai Lamas mentors, and who I used to visit in Boudhanath. When they arrive I will be offering free MO readings for a bit until I get the hang of the new system.

3 comments:

WitchDoctorJoe said...

Wow, the art work is really amazing. I'd love to see the rest of the deck.
thanks for sharing.

petoskystone said...

i feel the same about the silver era deck...still not even a close substitute for the aquarian though.

Gilbert said...

@WitchDoctorJoe: If you go here- http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/lunatic/ you can see a good section of both major and minor arcana. The cards are simple beautiful.

@Jason: I love my Lunatic Tarot deck, but I find it's jealous. If I use another deck going back to it gives me conflicting readings and nonsensical spreads. It's a great deck though.