Monday, May 31, 2010

What is the best and worst idea for a spell you have ever heard?

Hmmm.

Best Idea: Hard to say. I know one of my favorites was the creation of the Hoodoo Sniper Rifle. I was trying to lay powder on someones doorstep but couldnt get close enough because of Floodlights. I purchased a super soaker, repainted it with fluid condensors and appropriate sigils. I put the powder in some water and re-consecrated it. Than at 3am used the Super Soaker to "dress" the targets front porch without ever setting foot on the property.

Worst Idea: This would have to be the time a friend came to me just after listening to a Lon Duquette lecture on Goetia where he pushes the "its all in the mind" thing. My friend was approached for help by someone that had severe emotional problems and mental disorders that kept him in and out of institutions, both legal and medical, for most of his life. Based on Lons lecture he was going to suggest this person take up Goetia as a type of therapy so that he could "deal with his demons".

Ask me anything

1 comment:

Morgan Drake Eckstein said...

Yeah, that is the worst ritual idea I have ever heard of. It is kinda of like fixing a gunshot by using an anti-tank weapon.

On the other hand, I do love the super-soaker. :)