Thursday, July 1, 2010

Any suggestions to do spell/ritual work in small space? I live in a very small studio apartment and feel that I couldn't even cast a circle or have enough space to do rituals or work with spirits.

Learn internal energy work, astral work, and cast spells without big rituals. I have my main Sorcery Altar in a closet. If I need to enclose it in a circle or sphere I do so letting it pass through walls and floors and such,

It is a myth of Wicca and Ceremonial Magic that you need circles, tools, or even rituals to do magic.

At the moment I am taking no new questions.

1 comment:

blogger said...

Is end of the year again were i get to remember this great spiritualist Doctor called Dr.Agbazara who has the greatest powers on earth i have seen, he help me cast a spell that brought back my husband who left me for good four years. He is really a great man that is making happy today. i urge you to contact this great man if you are passing through any relationship or any problem and get them solve with his powers on: (agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on:(+2348104102662). because i am a living witness and i am from USA.