Sunday, July 4, 2010

Witchvox Article

Hey y'all.

Witchvox posted my article about The Nine Principals of Strategic Sorcery. 

Reading it today I was struck by how strange how work gets staggered. I am sending out things that I wrote a long time ago. I am currently writing things that I had thought about and sketched out the basics of around the time that I was writing the stuff I am sending out. I am now working with and fueled creatively by things that wont get written about for a long time, stuff that will form the base of the advanced classes and some side projects that are just to strange and laser focused to be part of anything else.

3 comments:

Deborah Castellano said...

Congrats on the article!

Mr.Terrestrium said...

In your article you mention photographs are a bad choice for magical link- why?

Jason Miller, said...

Think bloodhound. Magical links work via resonance. Something personal works better than a picture because that person has actually handled it. The more personal the better.

Unwashed underwear are better than a shirt. A shirt is better than a handwritten note. A handwritten note is better than a business card. A business card that has been given by the target, is better than a photo.

Photos are nice for visualizing, but everyone has a lot of other people that look like that.