Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finance Hands

I am making a set of 30 “Finance Hands”. These are charms designed to not only draw money towards you, but to hold on that money and increase it. You can either carry them or place them near where you keep you financial information. 

I will be selling 20 of these hands and giving away 10 to people that need the help and cannot afford them.

I don’t have a picture yet, but the charm is a green bag tied into the palm of a gator hand. The bag itself will have traditional items like High John Root and Loadstone, as well as 7 seals, one for each of the planetary powers invoked into the bag. They will be consecrated seven times over the course of two weeks starting on Monday Jan 26th and ending on Saturday the Feb 7th. I am making them available to readers of this blog before I advertise them elsewhere.

If you would like to purchase a hand, cost is $30.

If you are in need and would like one of the 10 free hands, let me know. There is no difference between the purchased and free hands.

Contact me at inominandum@gmail.com for details. 

No comments: