I just read Frater R.O.'s post today where he mentions his desire to drop 20-60 lbs.
So, I contacted him and asked if he was interested in us both putting our magick where our mouths are and pledging to loose 60 lbs this year. Truth is, I could stand to loose more than that, but 60 in a year would be great.
I, Inominandum, hereby make a magickal and public oath to have lost 60 lbs by January 1st 2010. So shall it be.
The pictures above are pics of me from 1993 at about the weight I would like to be, and me from this year, at the weight I am now.
Other things on my plate this year (other than the twins of course) include:
1. Stepping up my self promotion. Need to get a real site going and start actually advertizing my services.
2. Diversify the venues that I lecture at: with this economy I can't rely on monthly lectures at only two different shops.
3. Do a deeper study of Astrology: perhaps take one or more of the classes at Renaissance Astrology
4. Finally do my ordination (now a sub-conditionie ordination) with Tau Nemesius. All is ready we are just looking for a place and time. When we will be doing it, we will be performing JM Wards liturgy "The Abbey of Christ the King" which to my knowlege hasnt been done since he was alive. After the ordination I will re-boot the Archonoclast blog with regular Sunday updates.
5. Do a three day Vajrakilaya retreat.
6. Lastly. This is the year that the Hekate grimoire will finally be finished. She promised to provide the last peice of the arcana this spring. I will probably self-publish this, unless I can get New Page to do it in a HC and include some of the darker rites and spirits that she has presented me with
And yes, I will be getting this blog back on track with regular posts about Strategic Sorcery.
Look for a post about "material tolerance" in the next day or two.