Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What, in your opinion, is the best approach to Astral projection? Wihch methodes, technics & books con you recommend on this topic?

I am going to take this opportunity to plug my own course here, I give several methods and dispel some common myths about the practice. Within a week of giving the lessons, I got reports back from people who were able to project after trying other methods for years.

I also want to recommend Astral Dynamics from Robert Bruce as an excellent method or rather, series of methods.

If you have tried numerous direct methods of projection and failed, you should try an indirect method.

Sometimes, Lucid dreaming is easier than astral projection for people. It is however incredibly easy to project from within a lucid dream, If you master the Waking Induction of Lucid Dreams (WILD) than you more or less have as direct a method as anything else.

Even simpler is going outside on a new moon and staring at the stars. Don't try to do anything, Just stare and let their gravity pull you towards them. Often this is enough to achieve separation. The reason that it is called an Astral Body in the first place is that it was the body that was thought to be able to travel the stars.

Ask me anything

5 comments:

Eldritch said...

Is it too late to sign up for your course?

Jason Miller, said...

Never too late to sign up for the course. Send an e-mail to inominandum@gmail.com

Eldritch said...

Excellent! I'll sign once I get the money ready, what method of payment do you prefer?

Jason Miller, said...

Shoot me the e-mail and I will send you the intro packet.

Paypal is best.

Eldritch said...

Sent.